When Batman and Superman's counterparts from Earth-One were accidentally transported to Earth-148, Luthor and Clayface assumed they were the wanted felons and captured them, despite their claims of innocence. It was not until the machine responsible for the accident was stolen from Luthor's laboratory, that the heroes realized their mistake and decided to team-up with the heroes from a distant world in order to capture the criminals from Earth-148. The evil Batman and Superman were captured with the combined efforts of Luthor, Clayface, and the Earth-One Batman and Superman. The Earth-One heroes then suggested that Luthor used a brainwashing device on the criminals in order to turn them into good citizens and crime fighters. Luthor used his machine on the criminals and turned them good, making Earth-148 safer by adding two more heroes against evil.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of Luthor, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Alexis Luthor (Earth-148)
- 2 Images featuring Alexis Luthor (Earth-148)
- Quotations by or about Alexis Luthor (Earth-148)
- Character Gallery: Alexis Luthor (Earth-148)