Alfred Pennyworth is the family butler of the illustrious Wayne family. But despite his loyalty to the Waynes, Alfred was aware of and disgusted of Thomas Wayne's secret affiliation with Gotham City's corrupt and criminal figures, Carmine Falcone and Hamilton Hill. Although Alfred was tempted to leaving the Waynes, he immediately reconsidered after the deaths of the Waynes and sympathetically decided to raise the now-orphaned Bruce Wayne as his new guardian. Throughout the next twenty years, Alfred assisted Bruce's crusade on crime as the Batman.
However, Alfred kept Bruce unaware of his parents' illicit activities. Alfred's secret on the Waynes was eventually shattered when evidences of the Waynes' corruption emerges in the public.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Batman: The Telltale Series and is an adaptation of Alfred. The original character was created by Don Cameron and Bob Kane and first appeared in Batman #16.
- If Batman doesn't reveal his identity to Lady Arkham he will instead free Alfred allowing them to attack her, if this happens Alfred loses his left eye in the fight.
- 8 Appearances of Alfred Pennyworth (Batman: The Telltale Series)
- 2 Images featuring Alfred Pennyworth (Batman: The Telltale Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alfred Pennyworth (Batman: The Telltale Series)
- Character Gallery: Alfred Pennyworth (Batman: The Telltale Series)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.