Alfred was almost entirely similar to his Earth-One counterpart, except he worked with Superman instead of Batman, as the Dark Knight didn't exist in this world. When the Earth-One Batman appeared in Gotham, he approached Alfred, hoping to be recognized without success. Finally, when Batman was captured, he claimed to be Bruce Wayne, but Alfred disguised himself as the Bruce Wayne from his universe in order to protect Superman's secret identity.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of Alfred Pennyworth, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Alfred Pennyworth (Earth-136)
- 1 Images featuring Alfred Pennyworth (Earth-136)
- Quotations by or about Alfred Pennyworth (Earth-136)
- Character Gallery: Alfred Pennyworth (Earth-136)
Superman Family member