Alfred Pennyworth was the loyal butler and guardian of Bruce Wayne and was one of the few who knew that he was the Batman.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Nolanverse film series and is an adaptation of Alfred. The original character was created by Don Cameron and Bob Kane and first appeared in Batman #16.
- Alfred was portrayed by Michael Caine in the live action films. He also voiced the character for the video game. The character was voiced by David McCallum for the animated film Batman: Gotham Knight.
- 5 Appearances of Alfred Pennyworth (Nolanverse)
- 4 Images featuring Alfred Pennyworth (Nolanverse)
- Quotations by or about Alfred Pennyworth (Nolanverse)
- Character Gallery: Alfred Pennyworth (Nolanverse)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.