- How may I help you?
- — Alfred Protocol src
The Alfred Protocol was designed by Bruce Wayne and made with technology based off the technology built into Cyborg after the real Alfred Pennyworth from this world was killed by some of Batman's rogues.
This A.I. was based on the mind of Batman's butler, as scanned by Bruce years ago, and brought to "life" thanks to Cyborg's technology. However, the A.I. proved unstable and murderous, turning on each and every one of Batman's foes and killing them. It then proceeded to integrate with the Batman of this Earth and remade him as the perfect Murder Machine.
It is unclear if the Alfred Protocol is still fully active and separate from this twisted version of Batman, or if it has becomes simply one part of the murderous Bruce Wayne, but it can be summoned to interact as a separate entity in accordance with Bruce Wayne's will as a kind of helper.
Powers and Abilities
- Robot Body: As an artificial intelligence that is in control of a swarm of nanites, the Alfred Protocol has access to a vast array of functions.
- Bio-Fission: The Alfred Protocol can multiply itself to attack from many angles.
- Energy Projection: The Alfred Protocol can fire cannons of energy from any of its many forms, using cannons built into the arms.
- Infection: The Alfred Protocol is capable of infecting others, in particular Bruce Wayne, and transforming them into cyborgs without any fear, pain, or suffering.
- Power Limitation(Formerly): Due to loyalty to Bruce, it cannot act in any way that he refuses to allow. This is no longer an issue after brainwashing him.
- Technological Reliability: Requires access to systems in order to use them to its own ends.
- The Alfred Protocol's ability to speak seems limited. It only ever says "How may I help you?" to people who are not Bruce Wayne, and for Bruce, only says "Ring the bell, sir. Let me in, sir. Let me in."
- 5 Appearances of Alfred Protocol (Earth -44)
- 2 Images featuring Alfred Protocol (Earth -44)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alfred Protocol (Earth -44)
- Character Gallery: Alfred Protocol (Earth -44)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Cyborg Villain(s) |