Alicia Baker was a classmate of Clark Kent and madly in love with him.
As a child, Alicia Baker was affected by the 1989 meteor shower in Smallville, which caused her to develop a metahuman ability to teleport. Her parents freaked and locked her in a lead-lined room in their house, which prevented Alicia from using her power.
As a high school student, in 2004, Alicia discovered that fellow student, Clark Kent, also possessed powers. As a result, they began dating, but Alicia quickly became obsessed with Clark and tried to kill her rival, Lana Lang. Afterwards, she was taken to Belle Reve.
A year later, Alicia had been given a special lead bracelet, that prevented her from using her powers and she was released from Belle Reve. Alicia's return was met with much hostility from the locals, due to her past. Furthermore, her former psychiatrist proved obsessed with her and threatened her. Desperate, Alicia used red Kryptonite on Clark, to get him to run away and marry her. He later forgave her for this, when she risked her own life to protect his secret.
- Power Limitation: Alicia's abilities could be inhibited by lead.
- Histrionic personality disorder: Alicia suffered from a personality disorder, that caused emotional instability, which resulted in psychotic episodes.
- Alica Baker was portrayed by Sarah Carter.
- Alicia made Clark marry her in Las Vegas. However, according to Clark, it wasn't legal.
- 6 Appearances of Alicia Baker (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Alicia Baker (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Alicia Baker (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Alicia Baker (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."