"Gary Concord, the Ultra-Man: "Tor Attacks America, Part 2"": Warlord Tor and his armies have invaded the United States of North America, and savage fighting rages from the Arctic Cir
Appearing in Gary Concord, the Ultra-Man: "Tor Attacks America, Part 2"
- Guppy (Final appearance; dies)
- USNA military forces
- his legions
- Concord's sleep foam
- Concord's metal-disintegrating ray
- Concord's specialized jungle-warfare tanks
Synopsis for Gary Concord, the Ultra-Man: "Tor Attacks America, Part 2"
Warlord Tor and his armies have invaded the United States of North America, and savage fighting rages from the Arctic Circle to the Equator. The High Moderator Gary Concord and his armies have counterattacked. Twenty-third century weaponry and bold tactics are brought to bear, and ultimately the Ultra-Man and his forces prevail. Tor crawls from the wreckage of his shattered flagship, raving, with blood on his hands.
Appearing in Hop Harrigan: "All-American Aviation Company"
- Prop Wash
- Ikky Tinker
- Agent 603 (Single appearance)
- Silas Crass (Behind the scenes)
- nightclub floozy
Synopsis for Hop Harrigan: "All-American Aviation Company"
Hop Harrigan's recent flood rescue efforts, in China, have made him a national hero in the U.S. as well. Seeing Hop’s picture in the newspaper upsets Gerry.
Hop's friend Prop Wash establishes a company and calls it "All-American Aviation." Ikky the mechanic takes young Hop out to celebrate, at a burlesque saloon. Ikky gets lucky and leaves with a girl, but Hop gets a bad feeling about her, and quietly steals their bankroll from Ikky's pocket, then leaves. And in fact, Ikky does get jumped by some thugs, so Hop made the right move after all.
Prop's company is contracted by the Army to build a new plane. Agent 603 and two of his spies attempt to steal the blueprints. Ikky hides the plans until the spies can be caught, by the police. But when the police take the spies into custody, they also detain Hop. Why? Because back at Hop's home town, Silas Crass, Hop's legal guardian, is working behind the scenes, trying to regain custody of Hop. He's reported him as a runaway, so the cops take Hop away too.
Appearing in Adventures in the Unknown: "The Infra Red Destroyers, Part 1"
- Alan Kane
- Ted Dolliver
Synopsis for Adventures in the Unknown: "The Infra Red Destroyers, Part 1"
Several seemingly unrelated things are happening at the same time. Mysterious meteors are bombarding Earth, then disintegrating into powder. An insane scientist frames a kid for murder. At a radio station, eleven people get murdered. One man is attacked by something invisible. Alan gives a lecture on infra-red light.
Ted stops some boys from teasing a dog.
Appearing in Scribbly: "Sisty and Dinky Are Engaged"
- Hunk Hunkel
- Gus Hunkel
- Pip Hunkel
Synopsis for Scribbly: "Sisty and Dinky Are Engaged"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in Red, White, and Blue: "Glib Again"
- Doris West, G2
- Chief of G-2
Synopsis for Red, White, and Blue: "Glib Again"
- Published by All-American Comics, Inc.
- In Hop Harrigan, the villain Silas Crass has been absent from this feature since All-American Comics #1.
- In Red, White and Blue, the villain Mr. Glib was first and last seen in All-American Comics #11.
- In this story, Blooey gains the power of invisibility.
- Also appearing in this issue of All-American Comics were:
- "Mutt & Jeff" and "Cicero's Cat" (newspaper strip reprints) by Bud Fisher
- "Reg'lar Fellers" and "Daisybelle" (newspaper strip reprints) by Gene Byrnes
- "Always Belittlin'" and "Skippy" (newspaper strip reprints) by Percy Crosby
- "Tippie" (newspaper strip reprints) by Dwina
- "Toonerville Folks" and "Little Stanley" (newspaper strip reprints) by Fontaine Fox
- "Wiley of West Point" (newspaper strip reprints) by Lt. Richard Rick
- "Ben Webster" (newspaper strip reprints) by Edwin Alger
- "Death's Playground" (text story, featuring Jimmy Stone) by George Shute
- "Popsicle Pete a Typical American Boy" by Art Helfant
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-American Comics Vol 1 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-American Comics series
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.