"The First Ally, Part 1": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- You've heard many stories about the boy I raised. Bruce Wayne. The boy who would become Batman. There are almost too many to count. This one takes place in my hometown, London. And it's different from the rest. Of course, it starts the way the others do. The angry young man, far from Wayne Manor. Lost. And like the others, it's a mystery--a detective story about the distance between the boy he was then...and the man he is today.
Appearing in "The First Ally, Part 1"
- Blackbeard (First appearance; dies)
- Vanta (First appearance)
- Belle Blue (First appearance)
- Devel (First appearance)
- Gotham Knights
- Black and Whites (Mentioned only)
- KGBeast (Mentioned only)
- Jarvis Pennyworth (Mentioned only)
- London (Flashback only)
- United States of America
- Genesis Engine (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The First Ally, Part 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Killers-in-Law, Part 1: Brotherhood"
- Batman (Impersonates Knockout)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Phone call only)
- Knockout (First appearance)
- Myasnik Crime Family (First appearance)
- Papa Myasnik (First appearance)
- Princess Vik (First appearance)
- Falcone Crime Family (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Killers-in-Law, Part 1: Brotherhood"
Bruce goes undercover as a Russian Hit Man in order to infiltrate the ranks of a notorious Russian crime family.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References