"Justice Society of America: "The Gun That Dropped Through Time!"": After an inventor is killed by a gun operating by itself, the Justice Society learns that the murder weapon has fallen through a time-chute.
Appearing in Justice Society of America: "The Gun That Dropped Through Time!"
- Justice Society of America
- Dr. Alvin Swanley (Dies)
- Helen Swanley, his niece
- Ted Weldon
- Hadrin, gladiator
- Samuel Colt (Mentioned only)
- Blackout Bomb
- Bracelets of Submission
- Green Flame of Life
- Green Lantern Ring
- Lasso of Truth
- Nth Metal Wings
- Wonder Woman's Tiara
- Furnace Stoker Robot
Synopsis for Justice Society of America: "The Gun That Dropped Through Time!"
Appearing in "The Race of Wheel and Keel"
- John Butterfield (Single appearance)
- Harrison (Single appearance)
- Western United States, 19th Century
Synopsis for "The Race of Wheel and Keel"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Reprinted in All-Star Comics Archives Vol. 11.
- JSA story:
- The arena where Spartacus and Caesar are NOT IS the Colosseum. The Colosseum begun to be built in 72 AD and was concluded in 80 AD; the story occurs in 71 BC. But the Romans built a lot of arenas.
- Actually, thumbs down and thumbs up were the contrary in Ancient Rome. 
- The Ancient Atlantis is shown as a super-scientific civilization. There is no similarities between this Earth-Two Atlantis and the New Earth Atlantis.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Comics Vol 1 53 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Comics series
- Images from All-Star Comics Vol 1 53