Appearing in "Catch a Falling Starman!"
- All-Star Squadron
- Batman (Flashback only)
- Doris Lee (Flashback only)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (Flashback only)
- Woodley Allen (Flashback only)
- Phantom Lady (Flashback only)
- Robin (Flashback only)
- Doctor Doog (Flashback only)
- Brotherhood of the Electron (Flashback only)
- Abraham Davis (Flashback only)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned only)
- Albert Einstein (Mentioned only)
- Errol Flynn (Mentioned only)
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Mentioned only)
- Henry Knight (Flashback only)
- Maurice (Flashback only)
- Nazis (Mentioned only)
- Winston (Ted Knight's chauffeur, Flashback)
- Black-Light Ray (Flashback only) (Origin)
- Gravity Rod (Flashback and main story) (Origin)
- Starheart Power Ring
Synopsis for "Catch a Falling Starman!"
After Firebrand, Green Lantern, and Hawkman save Starman from falling unconscious to his death, Tarantula remembers the origin story the hero provided for John Law's book on super-heroes. After aiding Batman and Robin somewhat in a case, gaining a gravity rod designed by Professor Abraham Davis from his cousin Sandy, and later learning she had become the crime-fighting Phantom Lady, Ted Knight powered Davis's rod with "unknown cosmic rays", designed a costume, and offered his services to the FBI as Starman.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Squadron Vol 1 41 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Squadron series