This article is using a sub-standard image. The image is too small, of poor quality, bears a watermark or violates copyright law. You can help the DC Database Project by replacing the offending image with a higher quality scan.
"Kaleidoscope": Liberty Belle, Johnny Quick, Firebrand, Amazing-Man, and Tarantula return to 1942 with no memory of their participation in the Crisis on Infinite Earths. To learn what became of the missing JSA members, Dr. Fate boosts Dr. Occult's magic talisman powers, and Occult relates the A
- Knocking down doors is kid stuff for me here! I almost wonder if they allow unrestricted immigration.
- — the Atom
Appearing in "Kaleidoscope"
- All-Star Squadron
- Jupiter (Alternate universe)
- Mars (Alternate universe)
- Venus (Alternate universe)
- Mystic Symbol of the Seven
- Martian Educatograph (an instant language-teaching tool)
- Martian secret of making air from water
- Jovian secret of making metal invisible
- Venusian gift of magnetic hearing
- Gootsden's interplanetary interdimensional space ships
Synopsis for "Kaleidoscope"
Liberty Belle, Johnny Quick, Firebrand, Amazing-Man, and Tarantula return to 1942 with no memory of their participation in the Crisis on Infinite Earths. To learn what became of the missing JSA members, Dr. Fate boosts Dr. Occult's magic talisman powers, and Occult relates the Atom's battle to save Northern Martians from a South Martian tyrant, Starman's efforts to free the robotic Jovians from the living Great Red Spot, and Wonder Woman's battle alongside Queen Desira and her Venusians against Solaris and his Meteor Men.
- Although the All-Star Squadron's participation in the Crisis On Infinite Earths is finished at this point, the sweeping effects of the Crisis have been withheld from taking place until issue #60, so events until that point are still in the pre-Crisis period in the Earth-2 reality.
- The Atom, Starman and Wonder Woman stories are adapted from All-Star Comics #13.
- The Atom's allies in the war on Mars are inconsistent. On p.7 Al meets the northerners' leader, and promises to help out against the southern nation's extortion scheme, but on p.9 Al addresses his own allies as "you southerners".
- Discuss All-Star Squadron Vol 1 57 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Squadron series
- Images from All-Star Squadron Vol 1 57