Alloy was the combined giant, humanoid form of the Metal Men and a member of Magog's Justice Batallion. Along with Magog, he is the only survivor of the Justice Battalion that survived the Kansas disaster following a disastrous attack on the Parasite. Following the aftermath, Alloy joined Superman's Justice League and later participated in the battle against the rogue metahumans at the Gulag. He is among those killed from the United Nations nuclear bombing in which his body was blasted in half.
- Each body part of Alloy is composed of the members of the original Metal Men: Platinum (head), Mercury (left arm), Tin (left leg), Iron (midsection), Lead (right leg), and Gold (right arm).
- 8 Appearances of Alloy (Earth-22)
- 2 Images featuring Alloy (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Alloy (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Alloy (Earth-22)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."