The World Forger, also known as Alpheus, is the first son of Perpetua and brother of the Monitor and the Anti-Monitor. All three of them were created by their mother from the Overvoid. Alpheus was assigned in the World Forge, a place deep in the dark beneath creation to create universes from the fears and feelings of every living being of the multiverse. The most stable universes will rose into the Orrery of Worlds and for the unstable one, Alpheus will dispatch his dragon known as Barbatos to destroy them and return their energies to the forge.
In some point after Perpetua's imprisonment in the Source Wall and the restart of the Multiverse, the World Forger was eventually killed by his dragon Barbatos and the latter corrupted the World Forge by allowing the malformed and unstable worlds of the forge to exist beyond their times. After Barbatos' defeat, Alpheus was reformed in the Sixth Dimension. Following the destruction of the Source wall and the liberation of Perpetua, Alpheus started to create countless universes in attempt to create a perfect multiverse of justice to replace the current one in order to save peoples of the current multiverse who have a place in his new multiverse of justice from being destroyed by the Judges of the Source.
- Monitor Physiology: As a Monitor, Alpheus possesses nigh-infinite power, being one of the most powerful beings in his entire Multiverse. He can create Universes based on the hopes and fears of all living beings. Like his brothers, Alpheus contains the energies of his respective domain but he lack the power to shape it. He has also the ability to merge with his brothers to form the Ultra-Monitor. His power will wane when outside his home plane, the World Forge, however even on the normal Multiverse plane is capable of generating full universes and shattering reality.
- Crisis Anvil: When a Crisis occurs, a Crisis Anvil appear before Alpheus which he strike with his hammer to descend a new Multiverse to replace the former one. The life energies of every living being of the former Multiverse who have a place to the new Multiverse will be transferred.
- Cosmic Awareness: As one of the three cosmic entities responsible for the nurturing of his Multiverse, the World Forger possesses vast knowledge about the different realities and dimensions that make up existence.
- Immortality: The World Forger is even older then the Multiverse, considering it was he who created it. This puts him at the age of at least 20 billion years old, without showing any signs of physical regression.
- Resurrection: Each time the World Forger is miraculously killed, he just re-forms in the Sixth Dimension.
- Metamorphosis: The World Forger can manipulate his physical shape at will, taking on the form of an elderly Superman.
- Size Alteration: As well as changing his shape, World Forge can also change his size. In his natural form he towers above the members of the Justice League, standing at around twice their height. However he was able to shrink himself down in order to take the shape of Superman.
- Precognition: World Forger is able to see indefinitely into the future, allowing him to be constantly aware of what the future holds.
- Superhuman Strength: World Forger possesses an incalculable strength level, able to stop the full might of one of Superman's punches with his pinky finger..
- Telepathy: The World Forger is an incredibly strong telepath, able to easily overwhelm the psychic abilities of Martian Manhunter, shutting the Martian's telepathic powers completely.
- Psychic Link: The World Forger is able to maintain a psychic link between multiple minds with no struggle.
- Teleportation: The World Forger can teleport himself and others vast distances with no issue, such as teleporting the entire Justice League from the safety of Earth to Apokolips, which lies in an alternate dimension. He can even teleport the Justice League and himself into the Monitor Sphere, the edge of things.
- Dimensional Superstructure: Like those put in place to monitor all creation, Alpheus wields the Dimensional Superstructure, a power which govern all things imaginable and unimaginable and it is one of the Seven Forces of the Universe.
- 16 Appearances of Alpheus (Sixth Dimension)
- 5 Images featuring Alpheus (Sixth Dimension)
- 2 Quotations by or about Alpheus (Sixth Dimension)
- Character Gallery: Alpheus (Sixth Dimension)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.