Alton Carver, like many other Talons before him, was recruited by the Court of Owls through Haly's Circus. He was the Court's Talon for an unusually long amount of time until he became sloppy and got discovered by Batman, because of this he was retired until the Night of the Owls. 
Night of the Owls
During the Night of the Owls Carver was sent to assassinate Mayoral Candidate Lincoln March. This however did not go well as there was a struggle where Carver was shot in the head although he did seemingly fulfil his job.  Shortly after this Batman arrived and was attacked by Carver who got thrown out of a window. Shortly after it is shown that he survived by escaping into the sewers. 
- Electrum Enhancement: Alton's system was infused with a chemical compound called "Electrum", that could reanimate dead tissue and heal living tissue over and over again. The compound is fueled by body heat.
- Martial Arts: The Court of Owls forged Alton into a master hand-to-hand combatant. He is able to match Batman blow-for-blow.
- Swordsmanship: Alton is a highly skilled swordsman.
- Weaponry: Alton, like all Talons, uses an arsenal of bladed weapons on his missions.
- Requires Electrum: When Carver is defeated, he requires an alloy known as electrum to continue functioning. This alloy is supplied by the Court of Owls, but, if the Talon is defeated, they have the choice to cut off his supply.
- Long Career: Due to the long period spent as acting Talon, Carver slowly became weaker.
- Paraglider Wings
- Grappling Gun
- Throwing Knives: Carver utilizes, professional grade throwing knives that have had their grooves filled with mercury for steadier flight.
- 2 Appearances of Alton Carver (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Alton Carver (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alton Carver (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Alton Carver (Prime Earth)