- Ultimate freedom! Ultimate power!
- -- Red Sun src
Amos Aimes was a teenager and somewhat of a juvenile delinquent when he met Lana Lang, with whom he quickly fell in love. After almost killing her unintentionally in a motorcycle crash, and observing Clark Kent's powers saving her, Amos grew jealous, as well as overcome with guilt. Amos made it his life's mission to become Lana's hero, and to that end he began experimenting with Red Kryptonite, unintentionally transforming himself into the angry monster Red Sun.
- Unique Physiology
- Radiation Production: Red Sun produces red Kryptonite radiation from his body.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Kryptonian Mind Control: As a being powered by red Kryptonite, Red Sun is able to control the minds of Kryptonians, or those who have Kryptonian-based powers.
- Motorcycle (Formerly)
- 2 Appearances of Amos Aimes (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Amos Aimes (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Amos Aimes (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Amos Aimes (Prime Earth)
- ↑ Superwoman Vol 1 14
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."