Amos Fortune was the owner of Fortune Casino in Metropolis.
In 2011, one of his armored trucks was mysteriously stolen. With the only trial leading Amos to Emil Hamilton, he had him kidnapped and tortured, but didn't get any information out of him. Not getting what he wanted, Amos ordered his men to kill Hamilton. However, he was stopped by the combined efforts of Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Oliver Queen and Chloe Sullivan.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Amos Fortune. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky and first appeared in Justice League of America #6.
- Amos Fortune was portrayed by James Kidnie.
- 1 Appearances of Amos Fortune (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Amos Fortune (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Amos Fortune (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Amos Fortune (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."