Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Blacksmith is the leader of the underground black market known as the Network.
Early in the Flash's career, Amunet Black was arrested and sent to Iron Heights. She, along with many of Flash's other villains, escaped imprisonment during a massive breakout when the Flash was temporarily on the run from the Riddler and the Rogues. 
- Blacksmith was created by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver, first appearing in The Flash: Iron Heights. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Blacksmith first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Flash (Volume 4) #50 by Van Jensen, Jesús Merino, and Paul Pelletier.
- 5 Appearances of Amunet Black (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Amunet Black (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Amunet Black (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Amunet Black (Prime Earth)