Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman, its tie-in comic book series, related live-action movie and animated movies, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face. As he was developed for the series, he is an original creation of the show. When the TV character appeared in the comic book continuation of the series, Batman '66 Vol 1, his background was expanded to give him the disguise/identity of the Red Hood, a persona created by Bill Finger and Lew Sayre Schwartz, first appearing in Detective Comics #168.
- Professor Overbeck was portrayed by Leonid Kinskey.
- 8 Appearances of Anders Overbeck (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Anders Overbeck (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Anders Overbeck (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Anders Overbeck (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|Batman Villain(s) from the 1966 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 1966-1968 television show, related 1966 film, tie-in comic book series or the animated movies. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Batman (1966 TV Series) Villains category."