Andrej Trojan has transcended human mortality by transferring his consciousness to a robotic body that he made in the exact likeness of Apollo (Andrew Pulaski). On the Chrysalis satellite, he was overseeing the production of Nirodhium, a new energy source deadlier than Kryptonite. He was surprised by the arrival of Apollo's husband, Midnighter, a member of The Authority, who was on the hunt for the Nirodhium to shut it down before it gets unleashed on an unsuspecting universe.
- Robot Body
- Misanthropy: Trojan hates people. His idea of transcendence is to make them slaves to his technology.
- 3 Appearances of Andrej Trojan (Future State)
- 1 Images featuring Andrej Trojan (Future State)
- Quotations by or about Andrej Trojan (Future State)
- Character Gallery: Andrej Trojan (Future State)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."