Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Go forth, my acolytes! Bring ruin to those who would dare pervert our transcendence! Rise up, and bring death to the apostate ranks, those enemies of evolution! Show them the true power and glory of Trojan Solutions!'
- — Andrej Trojan src
Andrej Trojan is the founder and CEO of the Trojan Solutions.
Powers and Abilities
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Trojan has a Nirodha-Supercomputer implanted in his brain, which, in his words, turned him from a man to an ascended master.
- Misanthropy: Trojan hates people. His idea of transcendence is to make them slaves to his technology.
- Andrej Trojan was created by Sean Lewis and Michael Avon Oeming, first appearing in Future State: Superman of Metropolis #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Andrej Trojan first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Action Comics #1029 by Becky Cloonan, Michael W. Conrad, and Michael Avon Oeming.
- 6 Appearances of Andrej Trojan (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Andrej Trojan (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Andrej Trojan (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Andrej Trojan (Prime Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."