Andrew Diggle, known by his family as Andy Diggle, was a Sergeant for the U.S. Army, secretly organizing deals with crime lords in Afghanistan. Andy was seemingly killed by the assassin Deadshot under the orders of H.I.V.E.. However, Andy's death was faked so he could be recruited by H.I.V.E. instead. Andy became one of H.I.V.E.'s "Ghosts", leading John Diggle, Andy's brother, to discover that he was still alive after all.
- Andy Diggle was portrayed by Eugene Byrd.
- The character's name comes from the comic writer, Andy Diggle, who wrote the Green Arrow: Year One series which served as inspiration for the Arrow TV series.
- 15 Appearances of Andrew Diggle (Arrow)
- 1 Images featuring Andrew Diggle (Arrow)
- 1 Quotations by or about Andrew Diggle (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Andrew Diggle (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.