Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the DC Rebirth in 2016, the entire line of Legion of Super-Heroes characters was rebooted (again) in 2019. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Ferro Lad is a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes.
Andrew Nolan can change his entire body to the hardest substance known to the galaxy. However, when his power up, his vitals disappear.
During Crav the General Nah's attack on the Legion's headquarters, in which he absorbed the energy of the other Legionnaires' attacks and using it against them, Andrew hit him with so much power that Crav Nah could not absorb it; he remembered this trick when he fought a Rimbor Warrior Clan during the Battle of Thaxxna-Anee. A single hit from him was enough to end the battle between the Legion and the Parliament of Rimbor commanded by Crav Nah.
Powers and Abilities
- Ferro Lad was created by Jim Shooter, first appearing in Adventure Comics #346. However, in the Post-Rebirth Legion of Super-Heroes continuity Ferro Lad first appeared in Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 8) #8 by Brian Michael Bendis and Michael Allred.
- 4 Appearances of Andrew Nolan (Post-Rebirth)
- 2 Images featuring Andrew Nolan (Post-Rebirth)
- Quotations by or about Andrew Nolan (Post-Rebirth)
- Character Gallery: Andrew Nolan (Post-Rebirth)
Legion of Super-Heroes member