Andrew Pulaski served as a member of Stormwatch, Earth's early warning system against extraterrestrial threats, and was on board The Carrier when it was pulled out of the Bleed by an unknown force. When the Engineer tries to find out what happened, she becomes possessed and reveals "the storm [they] were created for": Brother Eye. Apollo flies outside the ship to investigate, and sees something unfamiliar. When he tries to tell Jack and Lucas what it is, the entity vaporizes Andrew, killing him instantly.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Futures End timeline. It is an adaptation of Apollo. The original character was created by Warren Ellis and Bryan Hitch and first appeared in StormWatch (Volume 2) #4.
- 2 Appearances of Andrew Pulaski (Futures End)
- 2 Images featuring Andrew Pulaski (Futures End)
- Quotations by or about Andrew Pulaski (Futures End)
- Character Gallery: Andrew Pulaski (Futures End)