Angus McDonough was Blaine DeBeers' father. A wealthy real estate broker, he was his son's first zombie victim. Unhappy with his dependency on his son, he decided to take over Blaine's human brain business.
Angus was kidnapped by the zombie-hunting Major Lilywhite, before being returned to the custody his son Blaine. After being tortured by his son, he set out to overthrow his business. Blaine retaliated by dropping him in a well and occasionally feeding him.
Powers and Abilities
- Zombie Physiology: Zombies are mutated after being infected with a tainted batch of Utopium. The general bodily features - pale skin and hair, a lust for brains and only one heart beat per six seconds - has led to the infected to be referred to as "Zombies".
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: In "full-on Zombie"-mode, Zombies are considerably stronger than in their controlled state.
- Retrocognition: For several days after eating a pure brain, Zombies are able to remember things from a the original brain owner's life by looking at certain triggers. Fillmore Graves mass produced a Zombie mush, comprised of multiple brains, to allow for their subjects to be fed without visions.
- Hunger for Brains: If Zombies do not eat brains, they become dumb, loses her humanity, and may die. At a certain point, this state becomes inreversible, at which point a Zombie is said to be "Full Romero".
- Restricted Taste: Zombies lose most of their sense of taste, only being able to detect it when it was extra spicy. As such, zombies regularly spiked their food and drink with hot sauce.
- Angus McDonough was portrayed by Robert Knepper.
- 17 Appearances of Angus McDonough (iZombie TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Angus McDonough (iZombie TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Angus McDonough (iZombie TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Angus McDonough (iZombie TV Series)