In later years, Antaeus, along with his teammates, was executed by William Matthews, also known as Gog.
- Power Loss: Antaeus's powers were rooted to the Earth. If he were ever lifted into the air, his superhuman strength would disappear.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Antaeus (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Antaeus (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Antaeus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Antaeus (New Earth)
|Outsiders Villain(s) |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.