Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
He attempted to escape during the Central City blackout but was stopped by the Flash when they attempted to take Iris West hostage.. He was left at Iron Heights where he would again attack the Flash upon the latter's next visit to research the Keystone Murderer. He was stopped once again and left in prison.
When the Crime Syndicate came to Earth and supposedly killed the Justice League, Girder, along with Tar Pit and Chroma, appealed to Grodd for a share of control of the city. Chroma was brutally murdered by Grodd and had his head mounted on a pike, leaving Tar Pit and Girder to flee the city.
- Anthony Woodward was created by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver, first appearing in The Flash: Iron Heights. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Anthony Woodward first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Flash (Volume 4) #5 by Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato.
- 26 Appearances of Anthony Woodward (Prime Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Anthony Woodward (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Anthony Woodward (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Anthony Woodward (Prime Earth)