After the fall of Superman's Regime and Diana's imprisonment for her crimes on Paradise Island, Antiope secretly remained loyal to Wonder Woman and was one of the rebels who defected against Hippolyta's leadership to free her.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Amazonian Training: The Amazons honed their skills in many fields, aided by the gifts from Athena and Artemis.
- This character is an adaptation of Antiope, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 5 Appearances of Antiope (Injustice)
- 2 Images featuring Antiope (Injustice)
- Quotations by or about Antiope (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Antiope (Injustice)
|Wonder Woman Family member|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.