The vile creature known as the Antithesis was mysteriously imprisoned in the Justice League of America's mainframe computer. He hypnotized the JLAers, and forced them to comit crimes; Antithesis was absorbing their negative emotions, with which he could have enough energy to travel to our dimension. He was frustrated in this plot by the Teen Titans, in their first case, who freed the Justice Leaguers; various of them their patrons. Unable to free itself, the Antithesis, whose past remains shrouded in secrecy, contacted Bromwell Stikk through his own computer. The Antithesis gave a magical staff to Stikk, the fanatical descendant of a colonial landowner, who tried to enslave the youth of the town of Hatton Corners. Calling himself Mister Twister, he was defeated by the Teen Titans.
- Unique Physiology
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 8 Appearances of Antithesis (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Antithesis (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Antithesis (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Antithesis (New Earth)
- The Antithesis at dccomics.com
- The Antithesis at Wikipedia.org
- Antithesis article at Titanstower.com
- Antithesis bio at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."