When Lex Luthor wanted to sabotage the Prometheus space project, he recruited one of the project's lead scientists, Dr. Antoinette Baines. Baines helped Luthor sabotage a launch mission, which resulted in the explosion of the Messenger space capsule and the death of the pilot, Captain Laderman. After reporters Lois Lane and Clark Kent grew suspicious of Baines's involvement, Baines captured Lane, Kent and Jimmy Olsen, and left them to die in a chemical explosion. Leaving the scene of the crime in a helicopter, as Clark Kent pulled his co-workers to safety, Baines's helicopter was destroyed in an explosion, the result of a double-cross from Lex Luthor.
- Toni Baines was portrayed by Kim Johnston Ulrich.
- Appearances of Antoinette Baines (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Antoinette Baines (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Antoinette Baines (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Antoinette Baines (Lois & Clark)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."