Anton Relnic was an ambassador for the United Planets.
He was involved in trying to negotiate a peace treaty between the United Planets and Dominators. The Legion of Super-Heroes who were assigned as security to the peace conference were treated with hostility by Relnic who did not want the Legion to interfere with the peace negotiations.
Some years later Relnic became a pawn of Universo via mind control.
- This version of Ambassador Relnic is no longer considered part of canon continuity. All history and corresponding appearances of Ambassador Relnic were erased from continuity following the events of the limited series Zero Hour: Crisis in Time (1994). They were brought back into the main continuity in The Lightning Saga (2007), up until DC Rebirth (2016). Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 29 Appearances of Anton Relnic (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Anton Relnic (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Quotations by or about Anton Relnic (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Anton Relnic (Pre-Zero Hour)