Three thousand years ago, the man-god Hercules assembled a contingent of Greek soldiers and attacked Amazonia to take the Queen Hippolyta's Golden Girdle, precious gift given to her by the goddess, imprisoning and enslaving the Amazons of the island. On the front wall of the Temple of Aphrodite, the men wrote the Greek word πόρνη (pórnē, meaning "prostitute").
Hippolyta, begging Aphrodite, defeated Hercules and freed her sisters, leading them on the counterattack that massacred the men of Hercules and freed the Island of Amazonia from the male yoke. After that, Hippolyta asked the sweet goddess to let the Amazons retire forever from the Man's World, with an impenetrable veil around the island and prosper in peace.
The set of laws defined by the Amazons was named Aphrodite's Law in honor of her. The Aphrodite's Law governs the lives of women of Amazonia, especially through love.
- Immortality: Every Olympian will never age.
- Dimensional Travel: The Olympians can travel between Olympus and Earth, or send artifacts between them. 
- Power Distribution: Olympians can bestow a portion of their power unto others.
- Divine Grace
- Telepathy and Illusion Casting: Aphrodite can mentally communicate with her worshippers.
- This character is an adaptation of Aphrodite, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of Aphrodite (Earth-1)
- 2 Images featuring Aphrodite (Earth-1)
- Quotations by or about Aphrodite (Earth-1)
- Character Gallery: Aphrodite (Earth-1)