Batman managed to convince Aquaman to join an expanded Justice League. He arrived with a small team of recruits when Superwoman, Captain Super, Uncle Super, and Captain Super Junior teleported into the Watchtower in search of the Quantum Trigger. Always eager for a challenge, Aquaman faced off against Captain Super even though he was statistically weaker than Super. With the help of his allies, Aquaman defeated Captain Super and soundly launched him into the Hangar Bay from the Teleporter Room.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths and is an adaptation of Aquaman. The original character was created by Mort Weisinger and Paul Norris and first appeared in More Fun Comics #73.
- Aquaman was voiced by Josh Keaton.
- 1 Appearances of Aquaman (Crisis on Two Earths)
- 1 Images featuring Aquaman (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Quotations by or about Aquaman (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Character Gallery: Aquaman (Crisis on Two Earths)
|Aquaman Family member|
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting cast. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Aquaman Supporting Cast" category. See also: Aquaman Villains.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.