The Aquaman legacy survived all the way in to the 853rd Century; this Aquaman is the protector of the ocean world of Neptune. He is also a member of the Justice Legion, a futuristic version of the Justice League. He traveled back to the 21st Century to invite their predecessors to go to their time to celebrate the return of the original Superman, who had been hibernating in the sun for thousands of years. When the Justice League arrived in this century, however, one of its members was revealed to have a virus that infects both humans and androids with insanity, claimed to be created by Vandal Savage. Aquaman came to believe that the Legion had attacked them.
The team then try to prove their innocence and rush to build the Tyrant Sun, the only device capable of reversing the situation; for that they would have to salvage parts from the Batcave, Atlantis and the Watchtower, where the other members of the Justice League met in order to discuss how to handle the situation. The Legion surprises them with a sudden invasion of the lunar base, and begin to fight the League. Zauriel battles Aquaman, and is trapped in a huge bubble of water, which he escapes using his flaming sword. Zauriel then reads his teammates' minds and senses that they are innocent.
- Atlantean Physiology
- 853rd Century Physiology: As a citizen of the 853rd Century, possesses a number of capabilities more developed than those typical in the 20th or 21st Century.
- Advanced Science/Mechanical Aptitude: Access to 853rd-century education allows characters to create technology beyond anything available in the 21st Century, and makes even advanced technology from earlier periods seem simple.
- Enhanced Intellect: possessed of neo-cortex structures, the people of the 853rd Century are capable of processing vast amounts of information that overwhelm even Kal-El's superhuman mind.
- Telepathy: Inhabitants of the 853rd Century have a 100% rate of telepathy, which they can use to access the artificial telepathic information network known as Headnet.
- Neural Network
- Ether Netting: Energized snares Aquaman uses to bind and electrify targets, which knocks them unconscious.
- Chain and Ships Anchor: Aquaman uses an elongated chain with an anchor as his main weapon.
- 23 Appearances of Aquaman (DC One Million)
- 5 Images featuring Aquaman (DC One Million)
- Quotations by or about Aquaman (DC One Million)
- Character Gallery: Aquaman (DC One Million)
|DC One Million Character |
This character was created during DC One Million, and is a part of its possible future in the 853rd Century. DC One Million was a massive company-wide crossover event published in 1998.
|Aquaman Family member|
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting cast. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Aquaman Supporting Cast" category. See also: Aquaman Villains.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.