When Cyborg invented an upgrade for himself to romantically match anybody in the world with anybody else, his program decided that Starfire and Aquaman would be a match. The two heroes briefly dated before they ended their relationship, choosing not to let a computer program decide their compatibility.
Later, when the Teen Titans auditioned to become part of the Justice League, Aquaman acted as one of the judges.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans and is an adaptation of Aquaman. The original character was created by Mort Weisinger and Paul Norris and first appeared in More Fun Comics #73.
- Aquaman was voiced by Eric Bauza.
- 26 Appearances of Aquaman (Teen Titans Go! TV Series)
- 8 Images featuring Aquaman (Teen Titans Go! TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Aquaman (Teen Titans Go! TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Aquaman (Teen Titans Go! TV Series)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
|Aquaman Family member|
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting cast. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Aquaman Supporting Cast" category. See also: Aquaman Villains.