"Undertow": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I don't care who you are. You will show me respect.
- -- Aquaman
Appearing in "Undertow"
Synopsis for "Undertow"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on April 13, 2005.
- No special notes.
- Aquaman learned when he first got his Waterbearer Hand that using it for violence awakens the Thirst, an entity that causes great devastation. Thus, Arthur learned to fight foes without using his left Waterbearer Hand. Despite the dangers that supposedly come with using the hand in violence, Aquaman punches someone with it in this issue, without any acknowledgement of using the hand or of the potential consequences. Not only does he haphazardly punch someone with this hand, no consequences seem to happen.
- Perhaps, this continuity blip of sorts is simply the result of the writer of this issue, John Arcudi, being unaware of the warning against using the hand, or perhaps he simply chose to ignore that aspect of canon.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 6 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Images from Aquaman Vol 6 29
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Aquaman (Volume 1)
- Aquaman (Volume 2)
- Aquaman (Volume 3)
- Aquaman (Volume 4)
- Aquaman (Volume 5)
- Aquaman (Volume 6)
- Aquaman (Volume 7)
- Aquaman (Volume 8)
- Aquaman and the Others (Volume 1)
- Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis (Volume 1)
- Aquaman: Time and Tide (Volume 1)
- Atlantis Chronicles (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References