- You attack us like monsters? We do the same.
- — Mera
Appearing in "The Trench: Part Two"
- Beachrock Police Department
- Deputy Sheriff Wilson
- Stephen Shin (In a photograph only)
- Tom Curry (In a photograph only)
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Navy
Synopsis for "The Trench: Part Two"
At the Curry Lighthouse, Arthur and Mera are viewing pictures from Arthur's childhood. When they come across a picture of Arthur with his father and another man, a knock at the door from a police officer Wilson interrupts them. He tells them he's been seeking their help by stopping by all major lighthouses. The officer tells Arthur and Mera that monsters kidnapped everyone in the coast of Beachrock last night and they need his help to locate the kidnappers.
Wilson takes Aquaman and Mera to the crime scene, which is crowded by the U.S. Coast Guard and the U.S. Navy. Aquaman uses his telepathy to look for any lifeforms in the ocean, but he is shocked to find there are none.
Scuba-divers find some kind of cocoon that they lift to the dock. Aquaman senses something alive in a nearby boat and tells everyone to stand back. Then, a group of Trench appear and attack Aquaman and Mera. Using her hydrokinesis, Mera prevents the Trench from reaching the civillians while Aquaman attacks them with his trident. However, Aquaman is breifly incapacitated by a Trench, who knocks the trident off him and proclaims that the "food", Aquaman, will be taken to the Trench.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Aquaman (Volume 1)
- Aquaman (Volume 2)
- Aquaman (Volume 3)
- Aquaman (Volume 4)
- Aquaman (Volume 5)
- Aquaman (Volume 6)
- Aquaman (Volume 7)
- Aquaman (Volume 8)
- Aquaman and the Others (Volume 1)
- Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis (Volume 1)
- Aquaman: Time and Tide (Volume 1)
- Atlantis Chronicles (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Aquaman (Volume 7) #2