Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Along with Justice Guild teammates Batwoman, Superwoman and Wonderous Man, Aquawoman was brought to the House of Heroes to aid in the battle against The Gentry. During the The Multiversity, Aquawoman joined the Justice Incarnate.
When the Supermen of the multiverse were being hunted by the Prophecy, the Justice League Incarnate met with Kal-El (New Earth) and Kal-L (Earth-30). Aquawoman and The League warned the Supermen of the incoming danger and aided them to find Kong Kenan, the Super-Man of China. The group returned to the House of Heroes, where Superman took the Ultima Thule to the Prophecy to enact his plan as bait, as well as creating a beacon where the other captured Supermen were taken. The House later received a signal from the Thule, and Red Racer mentions to the group that was their only vessel and building another one would take thousands of years; so he sacrificed himself to build a new one, shocking everyone, but luckily his plan worked and they managed to save the Supermen.
Powers and Abilities
- Atlantean Hybridized Physiology: Like most Atlanteans, Aquawoman is an offshoot homo sapiens who is biologically adapted to the deep ocean environment. For most Atlanteans, this means they can breathe underwater, endure the pressures of the deep (among other adaptations), and can only spend a very limited time out of water.
- Water Deprivation: Aquawoman must return to water after a period of time or she will weaken.
- Trident: Alson known as Aquawoman's Staff.
- 22 Appearances of Aquawoman (Earth 11)
- 10 Images featuring Aquawoman (Earth 11)
- Quotations by or about Aquawoman (Earth 11)
- Character Gallery: Aquawoman (Earth 11)
|Aquaman Family member|
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting cast. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Aquaman Supporting Cast" category. See also: Aquaman Villains.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.