Ard Rennat was a Green Lantern of Space Sector 47 who was mortally wounded in a battle in deep space.
He fell to the planet Zintha, where its people religiously shunned space travelers, and was found by one of their natives Lysandra. Dying, Ard Rennat saw through Lysandra for having without any fear and passed his power ring to her, choosing her as his successor.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 2 Appearances of Ard Rennat (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Ard Rennat (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ard Rennat (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ard Rennat (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."