- Behold the God of War!
- -- Ares src
"Single Player: Battle" Epilogue
- Superhuman Strength: Olympian strength level is many times that of most super-beings, the exact limits of which have never been measured. It is generally accepted they are sufficiently strong enough to lift 100 tons with minimal effort.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Energy Projection: Ares can control and project dark energy.
- Invisibility: Ares is able to turn himself invisible for a period of time.
- Superhuman Speed: Olympians are capable of moving faster the the finest human athlete.
- Metamorphosis: Olympians can altern their physical form into any shape that they can choose.
- Immortality: Olympians are immortal and will never truly die. Olympians do not age the way a normal human does.
- Magic: Ares is capable of reversing magic spells.
- Telekinesis: Ares can telekinetically manipulate his weapons.
- Teleportation: Ares has the ability to teleport himself and others at will.
- Chronokinesis: Ares has the ability to slow time.
- Reality Alteration
- Size Alteration
- Power Loss: Ares feeds and relies on large scale human conflict, as the God of War, to grow and maintain his power. During periods without war and violence, he becomes significantly weaker and begins to fade, and while immortal, Ares can fade from existence entirely if he's starved of conflict long enough.
- Armor of Ares
- This character is an adaptation of Ares, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 3 Appearances of Ares (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 2 Images featuring Ares (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ares (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Character Gallery: Ares (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Ares at the Injustice: Gods Among Us Wikia.
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.