- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. Ariadne possesses the same potential powers as an average Amazon. These include:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as Ariadne stays on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Amazonian training: The Amazons honed their skills in many fields, aided by the gifts from Athena and Artemis.
- Ariadne shares her name with Ariadne of Knossos, who killed Antiope. To the Amazons, the name Ariadne has negative connotations, but more among the Bana than the Themyscirans.
- 1 Appearances of Ariadne of the Blue Guard (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Ariadne of the Blue Guard (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ariadne of the Blue Guard (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ariadne of the Blue Guard (New Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.