Ariana Carlin was the ex-wife of Lex Luthor.
Lex Luthor was the love of Ariana's life. Even after he divorced her, she didn't stop loving Lex. The death of Lex, ten years later, drove Ariana to Metropolis. She took a job as a columnist (which she used to send subliminal messages to the general public, to make them hate Superman) for the Daily Planet and offered her services as a psychiatrist to the staff.
As part of her plan to kill Superman and frame Lois (both of whom she blamed for the death of Lex) she recruited an accident victim and paid to have the woman's face repaired and made to look like Lois Lane. Ariana's plan ultimately failed and she was taken into custody.
- Dr. Ariana Carlin was portrayed by Emma Samms.
- Appearances of Ariana Carlin (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Ariana Carlin (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Ariana Carlin (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Ariana Carlin (Lois & Clark)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
Daily Planet Staff member