Arlington National Cemetery was established during the U.S. Civil War, in Arlington County, Virginia. The cemetery is maintained and attended by the U.S.Army, and war veterans from all branches of the U.S. military service are buried here.
Several significant DC Comics stories have taken place, partly or wholly, in this national landmark.
Points of Interest
- This 64-acre memorial garden is home to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- In the Quality Universe timeline, the Ghost of Flanders maintained a secret base of operations, beneath the Tomb of the Unknown Solder.
- Appearances of Arlington National Cemetery
- Location Gallery: Arlington National Cemetery
- Catalogued images related to Arlington National Cemetery