Appearing in "Elseworlds, Part 2"
- Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost
- Cisco Ramon
- Felicity Smoak
- Flash (Earth-90)
- Dr. John Deegan
- Joe Wilson
- Malcolm Merlyn (Hallucination)
- Mar Novu
- Nora Fries (First appearance)
- Psycho-Pirate (First appearance)
- Reverse-Flash (Eobard Thawne/Harrison Wells) (Hallucination)
- Central City Police Department
- Gotham City Police Department (First appearance)
- Trigger Twins (First appearance)
- Alfred (Mentioned only)
- Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Mentioned only)
- Batman (Earth-38) (Mentioned only)
- B. Karlo (Mentioned only)
- E. Nigma (Mentioned only)
- Iris West-Allen (Mentioned only)
- J. Crane (Mentioned only)
- John Diggle (Earth-90) (Mentioned only)
- Laurel Lance (Mentioned only)
- Nazi Party (Mentioned only)
- O. Cobblepot (Mentioned only)
- P. Isley (Mentioned only)
- Vesper Fairchild (Mentioned only)
- Victor Fries (Mentioned only)
- Bat-Signal (Cameo)
- Book of Destiny
- Medusa Mask
- Mister Freeze's Ice Gun
- Penguin's Umbrella (Cameo)
- Riddler's Staff (Cameo)
- Trick Arrows
- Trick Boomerangs (Cameo)
- Scarecrow's Fear Toxin
- Shakespeare Bust
- Batmobile (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Elseworlds, Part 2"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This episode was the middle chapter of a three-part crossover series between The Flash, Arrow and Supergirl. The story began in "Elseworlds, Part 1" and was concluded in "Elseworlds, Part 3".
- The crossover is named after DC's publishing imprint Elseworlds.
- Bane's mask from The Dark Knight Rises can be seen when Killer Frost confronts Nora Fries.
- Kara Danvers picks up a bust of William Shakespeare while talking to Kate Kane, a reference to the Batcave lever switch seen in the 1966 Batman TV series.
- When Barry, Kara, and Oliver are arrested, one of the cops gives their location as the intersection of "Nolan and Burton," references to Christopher Nolan and Tim Burton.
- 20 Images from Arrow (TV Series) Episode: Elseworlds, Part 2
- Episodes of Arrow (TV Series)
- Images from Arrow (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Arrow (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.