Monument Point is an episode of season 4 of Arrow . It premiered on May 11, 2016.
Appearing in "Monument Point"
- Alex Davis (Dies)
- Calculator (Noah Kuttler)
- Donna Smoak
- Quentin Lance
- Spartan (John Diggle)
- Taiana Venediktov (Flashback only)
- Thea Queen
- Lonnie Machin
- Shadowspire (Flashback only)
- Baron Reiter (Flashback only)
- General Vadimov (First appearance)
- Mr. Dennis
- Amanda Waller (Mentioned only)
- Black Canary (Laurel Lance) (Mentioned only)
- Curtis Holt (Mentioned only)
- Esrin Fortuna (Mentioned only)
- Frank Pike (Mentioned only)
- Moira Queen (Mentioned only)
- President of the United States (Mentioned only)
- Vixen (Mentioned only)
- United States of America
- Lian Yu (Flashback only)
- Corto Maltese (Mentioned only)
- Markovia (Mentioned only)
- Khushu Idol (Flashback and main story)
- Trick Arrows
- Oliver's Motorcycle
Synopsis for "Monument Point"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The map showing Monument Point also shows Washington, D.C., Elmond and Richmond. However, Washington is placed near Newark, Richmond near Kent Island, and Monument Point at Washington, D.C.'s location.
- No trivia.
- Images from Arrow (TV Series) Episode: Monument Point
- Episodes of Arrow (TV Series)
- Images from Arrow (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Arrow (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.