"Doomworld" was the reality created by the Reverse-Flash when the Legion of Doom successfully pieced together and used the Spear of Destiny, rewriting reality to grant the ultimate desire of each member of the group.
Creation of a new reality
At some point in time, the Legion of Doom started to use S.T.A.R. Labs as a base, altering his appearance. Reverse Flash assured his survival, imprisoning the Black Flash in S.T.A.R. Labs and nominated himself its CEO. He also became the most powerful man in the world, even having influence over the President of the United States of America.
Damien Darhk became Mayor of Star City with Sara Lance and Amaya Jiwe becoming assassins for him. He also regained his magical powers, capable to use them without the Kushu Idol, and killed many of Earth's heroes, including his arch-enemy Green Arrow and the Flash, and amassed a vast collection of their masks as trophies.
Captain Cold and Heat Wave were given free roam in Central City, now being able to rob whomever or wherever they please. Malcomlm Merlyn completely rewrote his life as his wife and son Tommy were still alive and her daughter Thea was devoted to him; he also regained his lost arm and company, the Merlyn Global Group.
The other Legends had their memories were wiped out and they were scattered in order to avoid their reformation: Jefferson Jackson and Martin Stein became staff members in S.T.A.R. Labs, with Jefferson being the harsh superior of Stein; Nate Heywood and Ray Palmer lived a normal life. Rip Hunter was spared from this destiny, becoming an alcoholic and leaving in an abandoned Waverider with only Gideon to make him company.
Felicity Smoak who had become a vigilante in this reality was hunted down by White Canary and Vixen and, later, killed by Sara before Darkh's eyes.
Not long after, Nate came to S.T.A.R. Labs to meet Eobard admitting to him he had started remembering a different timeline. So, the supervillain asked Snart and Rory to murder him before he could remember everything but the latter, who remembered the original reality, began doubting this new world, turning him back to the Legends' cause and saving Nate from death.
After Darkh sent Sara and Amaya to kill the Legends, the former had her memories restored by Ray's neural weapon but Amaya managed to escape. Advising Darkh about what happened, Amaya was restored her memories after a clash between Sara and Damien Darkh who showed her his new-found powers. Together, the two heroes escaped from him to reunite with their team.
With the Legends restored, this reality started to create tension within the Legion of Doom, as neither Darhk nor Merlyn trusted Reverse-Flash so they decided to stage a coup.
Reached by his former team, Jax attempted to convince Professor Stein to remember his former reality whilst the Legends began retaliating in an attempt to regain the Spear of Destiny. Darhk and Merlyn subsequently aided them only to take the Spear for themselves. However, their attempt proved futile as Vixen was killed by Captain Cold and Thawne ended up throwing the Spear into his generator, destroying it beyond repair and blocking the Legends from restoring the original universe.
As a last-ditch effort, the remaining Legends used the Waverider to travel back in time to 1916 to undo the Doomworld's changes, eventually succeeding despite most of their past-selves being murdered during the battle.
- Black Flash
- Clarissa Stein
- Doomworld's heroes
- Legends's alternate selves
- Legion of Doom (Earth-1)
- Lily Stein
- Nyssa al Ghul
- Rebecca Merlyn
- Rip Hunter (Earth-1)
- Thea Queen
- Tommy Merlyn
- After the rebirth of the Multiverse, this reality was still created (and erased) as a result of the Legion's use of the Spear of Destiny with the Legends's Earth-Prime versions replacing their Pre-Crisis selves in the events.
- Among the many changes in reality, the S.T.A.R. Labs building in Central City changes in appearance resembling the Hall of Doom, the headquarters of the Legion of Doom from various adaptations, including the Super Friends series.
- Based on the array of trophies collected by Damien Darhk, it is presumed that the Flash, Green Arrow, Ragman, Wild Dog, Black Canary, Vigilante and Spartan are deceased in this reality.
- Interestingly enough, Black Canary was already killed by Damien Darhk. However it's possible that she was revived only to be killed once again by his hand.
- In this reality, it is implied that Donald Trump is the President of U.S.A. as Thawne called his wife "Mel", a clear reference to Donald's real life wife, Melania.
- The Dominators's invasion may have happened for some reason in this reality and probably averted by the Legion as Ray plays a videogame whose aliens resemble the invading species.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Doomworld
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Doomworld
- Arrowverse: Doomworld's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Doomworld
Links and References