Earth-13 is a magic-based universe in the Multiverse which is the home of the wizard, Wells the Grey. It is populated by several mythical creatures, such as Dragons and Griffins, and human-like races like the Demon-elves.
At some point in time, Wells the Grey became a famous magician on Earth-13 after graduating in the Wizarding School of Business & Necromancy. In late 2017, he adventured to Earth-1 but he had to eventually return to his home universe.
Later that year, when the Crisis erupted, this reality was destroyed when an antimatter wave was unleashed upon this world by the Anti-Monitor. After the Paragons rebooted the multiverse, Earth-13 was restored to the existence along with the other destroyed realities.
Points of Interest
- The fantasy theme of this universe is based on Earth 13 which is an occult Earth and home of Superdemon and the League of Shadows.
- Wells the Grey is heavily inspired by The Lord of the Rings' Gandalf the Grey.
- The Wizarding School of Business & Necromancy is a reference to the fictional Harry Potter's Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-13
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-13
- Arrowverse: Earth-13's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-13
Links and References
- The Flash: "The Exorcism of Nash Wells"
- The Flash: "A Flash of the Lightning"
- The Flash: "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three"
- DC's Legends of Tomorrow: "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five"
- The Flash: "When Harry Met Harry..."