The Flash and Vibe sent the atomic radiation blast, emitted from the metahuman Fallout to this reality where it would do the least amount of damage. One year later, Barry Allen thought to send here Cicada II's metahuman-killing virus.
When the Crisis erupted, this reality was destroyed when an antimatter wave was unleashed upon this world by the Anti-Monitor. After the Paragons rebooted the Multiverse, Earth-15 was restored to the existence along with the other destroyed realities.
- The death of this Earth is a reference to 52's Earth-15 which became a dead universe after it was destroyed by Superboy-Prime before the Final Crisis.
- Earth-15's destruction in 1986 might also be a reference to the Chernobyl disaster which happened in the same year.
- This universe was possibly visited by Jay Garrick during his journey through the Multiverse.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-15
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-15
- Arrowverse: Earth-15's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-15
Links and References