During the Crisis, after the Anti-Monitor had destroyed countless Earths, Earth-18 housed the last functioning Lazarus Pit in the Multiverse. When Sara Lance, Mia Smoak and John Constantine came to this universe in search for the Pit, Hex confronted them but was overpowered by the heroes: Sara also scarred him; then, they revived Oliver Queen thanks to Pit's waters.
Later that day, this universe was annihilated by an antimatter wave that the Anti-Monitor had previously unleashed into the Multiverse. After the Spectre and the Paragons rebooted the Multiverse, Earth-18 was restored along with all the other destroyed realities.
Points of Interest
- The 19th Century-based setting of this universe is inspired by 52's Earth-18 as well as New 52's Earth 18 which are both set into the Wild West era; they also are the home of the Justice Riders.
- According to Marc Guggenheim, Earth-18 was originally designed to be the setting of Titans before it was changed into Earth-9.
- The Jonah Hex of this reality is a doppelgänger of Earth-1 Jonah Hex that Sara Lance met multiple times in the past.
- During their fight, Sara gives Hex the iconic scar that his Earth-1 counterpart also has.
- This universe is known to have great tequila.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-18
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-18
- Arrowverse: Earth-18's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-18
Links and References