At some point in 20th century, the Lex Luthor of this reality was arrested and sent to the Federal Maximum-X Security Penitentiary Number One, in Deming, New Mexico. He became famous in the prison for his multiple escapes.
At the beginning of the Crisis, he left again his cell to catch up with the other members of the Council of Luthors on Earth-99, believing that they needed a Luthor with brains, but was confronted by the guards that killed him in retaliation for him murdering one of them.
Later, this reality was destroyed when an anti-matter wave was unleashed upon it by the Anti-Monitor. After the Paragons rebooted the multiverse, Earth-1938 was restored along with the other Earths of the multiverse.
- Lex Luthor
- This universe is partially inspired by the Hypertime's Earth-1938 reality.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-1938
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-1938
- Arrowverse: Earth-1938's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-1938
Links and References