Earth-1938 is a one of the many realities in the Multiverse.
At some point in 20th century, the Lex Luthor of this reality was arrested and sent to the Federal Maximum-X Security Penitentiary Number One, in Deming, New Mexico where he became famous in the prison for his multiple escapes.
At the beginning of the Crisis, he was contacted by a group of his counterparts from other realities who warned him about the incoming end of the Multiverse as well as their plans for worlds domination. Luthor left once again his cell to catch up with them on Earth-99, believing that they needed a Luthor with brains, but was confronted by the prison guards that seemingly killed him in retaliation for him murdering one of them.
Later that day, this reality was destroyed by an antimatter wave that the Anti-Monitor had previously unleashed on the infinite realities. After the Spectre and the Paragons rebooted the Multiverse, Earth-1938 was restored to the existence along with the other destroyed realities.
Points of Interest
- Lex Luthor
- Like Earth-38, this universe's designation is a nod to 1938, the year Superman debuted.
- In the comics, Earth-1938 is an Hypertime reality where Earth was invaded by the Martians in 1938.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-1938
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-1938
- Arrowverse: Earth-1938's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-1938
Links and References