, Earth-75 is one of the many Earths in the Multiverse.
When the Crisis erupted, Earth-75 was visited by Lex Luthor of Earth-38 who was travelling through what was left of the Multiverse in order to exterminate every version of Superman: he targeted and, eventually, killed the Superman of this reality.
Superman and Lois Lane of Earth-38 also came to this universe to verify if its Superman was the Paragon of Truth; however, they arrived too late as Lex had already killed Superman. TV news showed Superman's dead body, which was being mourned by a crying Lois Lane, and blamed Lex Luthor for his death.
Later that day, this world was destroyed by an antimatter wave which was unleashed into the Multiverse by the Anti-Monitor. After the the Spectre and the Paragons rebooted the Multiverse, Earth-75 was restored to the existence along with all the other destroyed realities.
- This universe is named after Superman #75 which was the chapter where Doomsday killed Superman.
- There's also an homage to the iconic scene of Lois Lane crying on Superman's body.
- Lois Lane of this Earth is a doppleganger of the Earth-38's one.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-75
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-75
- Arrowverse: Earth-75's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-75
Links and References