Earth-75 is one of the many Earths in the Multiverse.
At some point in time, Superman, also known as the Man of Steel, became the protector of the Earth on this reality.
When the Crisis erupted, Earth-75 was visited by Lex Luthor of Earth-38 who was travelling through what was left of the Multiverse, killing every version of Superman. He targeted and killed the Superman of this reality using the Book of Destiny.
Superman and Lois Lane of Earth-38 also came to this universe to verify if its Superman was the Paragon of Truth but they arrived too late as Lex had already killed Superman and the tv was displaying the Lois Lane of this Earth, crying on Superman's dead body.
Later, this world was destroyed when an anti-matter wave was unleashed upon it by the Anti-Monitor.. After the Paragons rebooted the Multiverse, Earth-75 was restored along with the other Earths of the Multiverse.
- This universe is named after Superman (Volume 2) #75 in which Doomsday killed Superman.
- There's also an homage to the iconic scene of Lois Lane crying on Superman's body.
- Lois Lane of this Earth is a doppleganger of the Earth-38's one.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-75
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-75
- Arrowverse: Earth-75's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-75
Links and References